Citizen Advisory Committee
Call to Service
Our Mission & Vision
Committee Structure & Criteria
The CAC will consist of 13 members that will represent the geographical, social, cultural, and economic mix of the territory. Membership includes:
- 2 Citizens, STX
- 2 Citizens, STT
- 1 Citizen, STJ
- 2 Government House Representatives appointed by the Office of the Governor
- 2 Representatives of the V.I. Legislature to include one sitting Senator
- 2 Non-profit leaders
- 2 Current VIHFA employees
- Be a direct voice for residents in your community.
- Play an active role in helping to guide the rebuilding of the territory.
- Contribute your knowledge
- Help to build a collaborative network of citizen leadersLearn more about the programs, services, and processes of the Authority.
Members work to prepare strategic and annual plans, develop projects that align with mission and goals, create committees and assign tasks, provide financial direction as needed, and relay project and other vital information to residents and community groups. Members must be available to meet quarterly and for committee meetings as needed.
Click below to download the application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please email email@example.com.